Thursday, February 8, 2007

Welcome to the Art of Magic Series Web Journal

Greetings!

Well, I'm excited to begin this, my first Art of Magic Series blog post. This is where I'll keep you abreast of my current thoughts, experiences, news, and information about approaching magic as an art form.

I hope you'rll find something of interest and stay in touch as we begin this journey together. If you have comments, questions, or snide remarks (as my friend, Johnny Ace Palmer would say), please feel free to share them. I'll do my best to respond to questions as time allows.

If you're a returning visitor to my website, you may notice I've just recently done a complete overhaul of the site, with a new look and feel. I also hope to be posting some new articles in the very near future, so stay tuned.

One upcoming event I'm excited about is the release of my new book test through Black's Magic Group, as well as my involvement in the new Street Magic Magazine. Thanks go to my new friend, James L. Clark for giving me the opportunity to work with him on these projects. I'll be sharing more about both of those as they develop.

In the meantime, keep in touch, and stay inspired!

Mitch

Labels: , ,